We are looking to local broadband Community Champions to help us to get messages and updates about the project right to the heart of our rural communities.
We have a network of over 200 Community Champions covering many parts of the project area. However, there are still gaps to be filled, particularly in Solihull.
What can you do?
We are looking for people who live and/or work within our local communities to help us raise awareness of the social and economic benefits of broadband for local families and businesses and to inform them of when it will be available. This voluntary role can include any/all of the following:
- Putting posters up on local notice boards
- Delivering flyers to households
- Working alongside local parish councils
- Posting updates to local social networking pages
- Forwarding project news onto local contacts
- Posting updates to village websites
- Providing updates to local newsletters/magazines
- Delivering presentations to local groups about the project
- Advising the CSW Broadband team of any particular issues in your area
All materials can be provided by the CSW Broadband Team. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page or email us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Tip: Recruit others to help you
Your Parish Council may be able to help, but other residents will also have an interest in updates regarding your area. Find out who they are and ask them to get involved!
To express an interest in becoming a Broadband Community Champion, please complete the form.